• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Updated (1 Viewer)

adam_wildluva6

One day i will be just like my idol Bill Oddie. LO
I have updated my website for the first time in a month. Sorry for the wait, i have been seriously busy.

I would love it if all of you who go to my website keep checking back every week, because there is a TV nature programs guide and other stuff, it will be updated every week and i will make a thread like this once i have updated it.

the link is: www.freewebs.com/birdymad

Adam :loveme:

Hi Add

I noticed your prrogrammes didn't include Planet Earth which starts tonight at 9.00pm. This should include lots of wildlife and should be very good so hope you see it or record it. Keep up the good work with the site.

BF+F

brianfm said:
Hi Add

I noticed your prrogrammes didn't include Planet Earth which starts tonight at 9.00pm. This should include lots of wildlife and should be very good so hope you see it or record it. Keep up the good work with the site.

BF+F

Havent i put Planet Earth on??? Well im sure i'll put that series on when i have time, thanks for pointing that out Brian.

adam_wildluva6 said:
I have updated my website for the first time in a month. Sorry for the wait, i have been seriously busy.

I would love it if all of you who go to my website keep checking back every week, because there is a TV nature programs guide and other stuff, it will be updated every week and i will make a thread like this once i have updated it.

the link is: www.freewebs.com/birdymad

Adam :loveme:

Hi Adam and Brian,
Just looked at the site, it is great!!!.
You have included next weeks planet earth but not this weeks.
Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Scott

scott

thanks, cant wait to make my website a gr8 website, can everyone tell friends and family about my site to start and make it become even more popular and around different places in the country.

Hi everyone, just had a look at your site Add - thanks for reminding me, I didin't know Crufts was starting on the 9th. Keep up the good work :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back