• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blank on the SD card (1 Viewer)

barnetbirds

Hi All
Pany FZ38 (on auto)
Was just taking a few pictures, about 5/6 of a great tit building its nest in one of my trees when the screen went blank. Turned the camera off and on and took another pic, same msg came up 'Check card'. This happened 3 times.each time the message came up 'Check Card'. Went into playback and all the pics are there but there is a blank one. Tried to delete it but msg says 'this picture cannot be deleted'???
Would appreciate advice
Terry

Terry, Can't say what caused it but I would copy the pictures off the card and once done re-format the card. If it does it again the card is probably corrupted and I would replace.

tks Niels.....
did what Bob said, after a couple more pics did the same 'Write Error. please check card', bought it from Amazon so I am sending it back!!
Terry

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back