• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

iPhone Adaptor From SRB Griturn (1 Viewer)

I've no experience with it, but it just looks like the connection between the phone case and the eyepiece ring is gonna be the weak point of the system. Unless they separate for travel I can see the case and eyepiece ring breaking apart in the bottom of a day sack.

Got mine today. Well made and they are seperate items. The sleeve comes with its own little cloth bag as well. Popped in on my scope this evening and bingo it seems to line up and work very well. They might be onto a winner with this.

Hopefully I will give it a go next time I am out and about birding.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back