• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My wildlife art (1 Viewer)

Nature__lover

Good work, Amy. Bullfinches are really solid, and I like the "bullfinch shape" you left between the briar stems in the middle.

drawing some Redpolls (I think they're lesser) at the moment, should be done tomorrow or the next day. I'm drawing them from my own photos because two turned up on my nyger feeder today! couldn't believe it! It's a lifer for me! will post when I'm done.

thanks for the comments :)

finished this one today ...
Goldfinch watercolour :
PICT0001.jpg

I'm really new to painting so these are some of my first attempts...
I've always used pencils so it's a bit tricky ! but I am determined to learn.

You're doing great with the watercolor - just keep at it! I'm jealous of your Goldfinch. Our American Goldfinch is pretty, but not as colorful as your species.

This is lovely - very strong design, nice pose and beautifully balanced. Very nice work - it would also make a really striking stained glass piece.

thank you both! after a bold piece I'm trying to draw some fluffy little mallard ducklings I took a photo of on saturday. one mother mallard had 11 ducklings! don't think I'll be drawing all those, mind you.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back