• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Will we see a D400 soon? (1 Viewer)

Lets hope before long they run out of useful numbers and stop trying to sell the public need a new camera every year................
I can no longer get excited about new releases

Looks tempting at forty euros. Mind you that would probably be a squillion pound by the time July arrives.

Lets hope before long they run out of useful numbers and stop trying to sell the public need a new camera every year................
I can no longer get excited about new releases
Haha, because we get what we need out of our D300's which is a great camera and will be for years to come. For those who haven't upgraded in a few years however, this may make it worth it if the price isn't stupidly high.

As far as running out of numbers, I don't think just yet. I think Nikon may have given us a clue with the naming of the battery grip the D300 comes with. Most are named after current of past models; MB-D80 for the D80 and D90. I believe the D200's is the MB-D200. The D300's is the MB-D10? Perhaps D10 is a future model? We know these numbers don't go in order.

Illogical Spock
surely it would be 400 then 500 then 600 and then 700, oh wait 700 is already used
no there's been a 1, 2 and a 3, do after this comes the 4 so a 10 will be available in 2015
No I've got it there was a D70 then 50 then 80 then 90 and 40 so the next 2 will be 100 and 30, nope 100 has already been used....
Who knows how the marketing department of Nikon think........

Just thought to let you know that both links refer to a book that is supposed to be published in July 2009. That explains the Euro 40 pricetag.
Could be one of those "How to get the most out of your new toy" books. Who knows ......

Ulli

Just thought to let you know that both links refer to a book that is supposed to be published in July 2009. That explains the Euro 40 pricetag.
Could be one of those "How to get the most out of your new toy" books. Who knows ......

Ulli
Yeah, I think someone said that the books that have been released have never been out without the camera coming out soon after at some point.

Yeah, I think someone said that the books that have been released have never been out without the camera coming out soon after at some point.

i believe the same thing happened with the Canon 5dMKII from one of the publishers.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back