• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wireless Transmission Message - D500 (1 Viewer)

veagle

Wondering if any of you can help me out. Just purchased a D500, and working my way through Darrell Young’s “Mastering the Nikon D500.” A lot to learn, especially as it is my first full featured DSLR. Anyway, I am getting a message that comes up on my screen when I turn the power off, that I think is related to SnapBridge. It says “Wireless transmission will continue. To suspend transmission, select ‘Off’ for ‘Send while off’.” I suspect this is draining my battery much faster than it should.
Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Veagles1
Rapid City, SD

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back