• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What are my options for finding a local bird club to join? (1 Viewer)

Punchy71

Greetings,

What would be my options for looking for a local bird club to join? The kind I have in mind are real clubs, with real people that you meet with on a regular basis and perhaps go out birding together with from time to time.

I see there is a section in the main forum heading for "bird clubs", but it seems to be deactivated for some reason. So I am posting here instead.

Thanks

The Audubon Society would be the place to start (and maybe to finish as well since in many places it will be the only option). Most local chapters have regular meetings and field trips.

There probably will be a local group within the Audubon society somewhere close.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back