• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bird id from SW Florida (1 Viewer)

Hi Bev and welcome to Bird Forum on behalf of all the Moderators and Admin. Staff.
I can't help you with your i.d. question as the link doesn't appear to be working.

Chris

Can you save it and post it on here Andrew? - I just don't seem to be able to open it from the link.

Chris

Hopefully this is it. I think it's a bmp file so is quite big.

It's a really nice picture by the way Bev.

Attachments

• Floridabird.bmp
    820.2 KB · Views: 183
Bluetail said:
Another vote here for Blue Grosbeak.

Jason

With the help from this board, I looked up Blue Grosbeak in Stokes Field Guide of Birds and it sure looks like that's what it is. I was hoping for some rare bird find but maybe on my next trip out.

Bev

I always think that if it's a species or a plumage you haven't seen before it's as just good as a rare bird. You could always send it over here. I'll tick it any day.;)
Jason

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back