• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Boat trip to Bass Rock (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
Yesterday I had a day out to North Berwick for a visit to my favourite attraction The Scottish Seabird Centre but was also there to go on a boat trip to Craigleith & The Bass Rock on their new Seabird Cruise boat it was fantastic in Craigleith saw lots of Puffins, Gulliemots, Razerbills even a seal and then went over to Bass Rock when we got there I think everyone went wow it was incredible seeing thousands ofGannets all over heads and around the Rock it was like a privilege to be that close seen it many times but never had the opportunity to be that close I will never forget it it's has now been my 2nd fav trip after St Kilda.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hb4OhVKlycI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 79
One of those great birding days Euan,by the sound of It.I'm glad you had a great time and that's a lovely photo. :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back