• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mondell straps (1 Viewer)

Can anyone tell me if there is a web site or how I purchase from this company? I can't find that this extensive a line is carried in the US.

I believe they still operate but as it is a husband and wife team they can take a while to respond if they are away.

I still use mine and find it very useful.

Can anyone tell me if there is a web site or how I purchase from this company? I can't find that this extensive a line is carried in the US.

They don't have a website, you need to download an order form and use snail mail.

The 2008 order form, price list and catalogue are in the PDF files below.

Attachments

• Mondell brochure 2008.pdf
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,628
  • Mondell pricelist and order form 08.pdf
    61.5 KB · Views: 507
They still around? Phone number still working or maybe even using email nowadays? Really would like to get into contact to get a Karisling :) Help is appreciated!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back