• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Up To Date (1 Viewer)

dryslwyn

Lots of information about sites in the county can be got from www.carmarthenshirebirds.co.uk. This is the countys bird club and is open to new members. Can we get some up to date info on the forum? Is there anyone there willing to share their findings and knowledge. An excellent place to visit is Kidwelly Quay - find Kidwelly and ask if you miss the not too visible signpost. On my last visit this month I spotted knot,curlew,little grebe,redshank,lapwing,egrets,snipe all out on the estuary and kingfisher, longtailed tits and goldcrest to name but a few 'little birds' on and around the marsh. Lots of wonderful things around to see especially if you are abit more experienced than me.Hen harriers can sometimes be seen and at present pink footed geese but i haven't managed to see any. And hooper swans.
Anyone out there?

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back