• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

wireless adaptor (1 Viewer)

John o'Sullivan

Hi all,
I have an old but perfectly fine HP Igo without wireless. I'd like an wireless adaptor that would allow it to connect with a sky wireless router. Don't need the computer to do anything fancy just update, run I player etc. Any advice appreciated

John

I guess the H-P is a netbook of sorts. I have Acer Aspire Ones and use a Belkin or Linksys wireless usb adapters and they work with Linux or Windows on the dual-booting machines.

phil

sorry got myself confused as IGo is the laptop this is an old HP desktop. c 2004.
( I suppose an eon in computer terms). I guess the question doesn't really realate to the computer type though.

It is what type of adaptor do I need to connect to sky wireless.

There is quite a variety on offer.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back