• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where to look at the Zeiss FL's? (1 Viewer)

I am looking for a store in my area that carries the new FL models. I am not having any luck! I live in Winchester, Va which is about an hour west of DC. I spent some time calling around the birding stores in the DC area. I also called the dealers within 100 miles listed on The Zeiss web sight. I'm not finding any! Help! :stuck:
Thanks,
Doug

Doug,

I've had more luck finding binoculars at hunting, sporting goods, gun shops, and camera stores than I have at birding stores. At least in this area, bird related stores have a very limited selection - typically of low-end models.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Bavariaboy, have you tried Company Seven in Laurel, MD? I don't know if they actually have all the stuff they say they have (never been there), but it might be worth a call (301-953-2000).

Curtis Croulet said:
Bavariaboy, have you tried Company Seven in Laurel, MD? I don't know if they actually have all the stuff they say they have (never been there), but it might be worth a call (301-953-2000).

I tried Company Seven last week. They have the Zeiss 7x42 classis BGA, but no Victory or FL models. I had been there many years ago when I was first looking for a telescope. They had some good quality equipment, and the prices reflected it!
Thanks anyhow.

Well, you've answered some of my own questions about Company Seven. I assume you've already gone to the Zeiss website and checked some of the listed dealers.

michaelboustead said:
Try Cabelas- They had several in stock

Mike

Ouch! I just checked and their store in Reading, PA is 180 miles from here. That's a long drive to check out binoculars. I'll hold that in mind in case I can't find anyplace closer.
Thanks,
Doug

Bavariaboy said:
Ouch! I just checked and their store in Reading, PA is 180 miles from here. That's a long drive to check out binoculars. I'll hold that in mind in case I can't find anyplace closer.
Thanks,
Doug

Sorry, Hoped one was closer.

<ike

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back