• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spain and Andorra Trip - May 2015 (1 Viewer)

Well written and very enjoyable report Jeff. We're hoping to be in Catalunya next year so your report has been really useful as what we may be able to see.

Thanks for sharing,

Rich

Hi Jeff

I will read a little later as just got up - so breakkie is on my mind at the moment

Looking forward to it a lot :t::t::t:

Really enjoyed reading this report Jeff.
A very well written, evocative and very informative read.
Rob and I are most interested in a trip to Catalunya, combined with some sightseeing In Barcelona ( to where we wish to return) .
We hadn't considered Mallorca, but am now wondering if perhaps we should.
Thank you so much for sharing. :t:
Best wishes,
Carol

Catalonia Trip Report May 2015

Hi Jeff

Top write up. Good to hear how you got on in Mallorca after your update email.

We were out watching a flock of Eleonora's Falcon feeding on 'St Joan' beetles last night. Fabulous show with a handful dive-bombing kites and crows in the wind when a Goshawk sailed through the middle of them and split the lot!

All the best

Thanks to all for the compliments! Glad you liked it.

Mike, my usual frame of reference for international birding is Asia, so a prinia reference is de rigueur!

Stephen, thanks again for all your help. I know Fritz and Jennifer enjoyed their day with you at the Ebro, too.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back