• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Search function on RBA app no longer working (1 Viewer)

Remote

Ive noticed recently that the search function on the iPhone RBA app only works when you select your location from the county list or click on the 'Find me' option, which detects your current location using the GPS. Typing names of towns, addresses, postcodes etc into to the search box just dont seemed to be recognised anymore.

Ive contatced RBA and they say thay have identified this issue in their testing and are currently investigating under what circumstances this issue occurs. I will of course post any further updates I receive.

For those interested I have an iPhone 4S using the most up to date iOS and versions of the RBA app.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back