• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

South Africa Birds (1 Viewer)

Ryan Steyn

Wannabe Birder
Hi there chaps, im not sure if this is the right place to post this but I will anyway :t:
Im adding a birds Index to my website and was hoping to get some helpful feedback and critisism from a group of enthusiasts obviously more adept at providing the necessary info than i am. I already have a long list of species which are found in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

With the help of our rangers and Jean-Marc Strydom of Sou West photography we have compiled many pictures. Lastly with the help of Wiki-pedia and other sites on the net I have compiled information on each of the birds. Its still far from complete but im hoping it will be helpful while still in the building process.

Please let me know what you guys think : South African Birds

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back