• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

November Butterflies + dragonflies (1 Viewer)

No dragonflies up here in Lancashire but a few butterflies with Small Tortoiseshell (4th) and Red Admiral (8th) still hanging on

Well, 3 Red Admiral basking/flying around in the sunshine at my place near Falmouth this morning. Low species diversity but hey.

Three Common Darter (two locked together egg-laying!) around my pond on Saturday. Red Admiral in the field.

Red Admiral flying around Falmouth the last 2 days.

(I even dreamed of butterflies last night wrt late dates - was really excited to 'see', in addition to Red Admiral and Small Tortoiseshell, a smart Painted Lady and a Large Skipper!! ... )

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back