• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Summer 2012 - Peljesac Peninsula - Dubrovnik to Orebic (1 Viewer)

Andy Hartley

Hi,

We are having a family holiday in Croatia this year (Last two weeks of August).

We fly into Dubrovnik and will be staying in Orebic on the Peljesac Peninsula.

Can anyone please let me know if there are any recommended bird sites in the area, or sites that are worth giving a go, I'd like to try and get some birding in while I'm there.

Any advice on what might be seen would be much appreciated (I've not found much info via the web yet).

Many Thanks,

Andy

Hi,all Peljesac area is rich with birds so you shouldn't have problems. Don't wander off to uncharted territory,though, there might be some landmines. Just stick to well charted and marked paths. Also, a little offtopic: a great white shark has just been spotted in Peljesac sea area, so be careful.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back