• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding in North east India. (1 Viewer)

I guess a bit of rain is to be expected at this time of year! Nice to see some old favourites.

Yes, rains are expected at this time of the year.. there were a few landslides too along the way! But it was worth it for the birds! :)

Regards

Reminds me of birding in Costa Rica and how some people were surprised when it rained. I mean, what part of "rain forest" didn't they understand ;-)

Good report. I had Easter weekend in Manas NP and thoroughly enjoyed the birding there.

One thing though...in part two...your Blyth's Reed Warbler is a little too colourful to be that species ;0) It's one of the phylloscopus warblers...

cheers
McM

Good report. I had Easter
weekend in Manas NP and thoroughly enjoyed the birding there.

One thing though...in part two...your Blyth's Reed Warbler is a little
too colourful to be that species ;0) It's one of the phylloscopus
warblers...

cheers
McM

Thanks McM... Even i plan to bird in Manas someday...

I will re-check the id of the warbler again.. :)

Happy Birding

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back