• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from a newbie (1 Viewer)

ariesct

Hi everyone,

I'm Aries and I'm from the Philippines. It's my first time to see this forum and I was amazed on the artworks I viewed so far.

I'm also a bird lover and a beginner bird artist, I'm enjoying painting birds with watercolors and/or ink as my medium. I just started painting last January of 2007 and I only have a few artworks. I'm self taught and it would be nice to know what fellow artist/birdlovers have to say on my works to further improve my art.

I hope to meet new friends here and to be able to enjoy Wildlife art with you.

thanks for your time and have a great day :hi:

Welcome to BF Aries, the art subforum here is very active and friendly so don't be shy in posting. Look forward to seeing your work soon.

Woody

Hello Aries - You must have some really special birds in the philippines. Looking forward to seeing some |=)|

Hello Aries,
On behalf of the staff, another welcome to the Birdforum. And I have to agree with you, this Art Subforum has some real talented members. Looking forward to seeing your work along with the others. Hope you enjoy the site.

hello and welcome, as has already been said, everybody in here is very friendly and we're all looking forward to seeing your work.

Thanks for the warm welcome Andrew, Woody, Tim, Dryslwyn, Dave and Nick
|=)| I'm excited to see the artworks previously submitted by you guys.

i hope you dont mind me asking but how do you upload images of your artworks here? thanks in advance. :hi:

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome Andrew, Woody, Tim, Dryslwyn, Dave and Nick
|=)| I'm excited to see the artworks previously submitted by you guys.

i hope you dont mind me asking but how do you upload images of your artworks here? thanks in advance. :hi:

Hello to you Ariesct, most welcome you are too....

To upload artwork you take a digital photo or scan of the atwork. Downsize it to a JPEG and then click on "manage attachments" under additional options, which you can find by scrolling down from the textbox. Select "Browse" to find your image, click on it, then select "Upload". Then scroll down to "Close This Window" and click on "Submit Reply"

Hope that makes sense....

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back