• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New! Leica Televid 62 Angled Case 42318 - quite possibly the last one in Europe (1 Viewer)

shoshone

England
Last chance to get hold of one of these Genuine & Brand New - retail price!

Send me a PM for the contact :flyaway:

Jamie

What a ridiculous shame that a company like Leica has sat on their hands with the case, cap thing for such wonderful glass like the 62mm...
Why they don't contract with a manufacturer to rerun a batch of covers for owners is appalling frankly, and a P.R. nightmare.

What a ridiculous shame that a company like Leica has sat on their hands with the case, cap thing for such wonderful glass like the 62mm...
Why they don't contract with a manufacturer to rerun a batch of covers for owners is appalling frankly, and a P.R. nightmare.

I contacted Leica early last year in the hope they might help me find a case for my 77mm APO (even harder to come-by than the 62 case) They acknowledged my email and that was as far as they went, nothing since. I've spent thousands on Leica kit, but no more. Other optics suppliers are far more helpful.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back