• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lammergeier, Steppe birds, etc. SPAIN 10th to 18th May 2013 (1 Viewer)

apbarr

Scotland
I'm in Spain from 9th to 19th May 2013 staying in Sitges which is approx 30mins West of Barcelona. I intend using the services of Stephen Christopher for 4 days during our stay.
The itinerary is one day in each of:

The PYRENEES

LLEIDA STEPPES (inc Los Monegros)

AIGUAMOLLS

BARCELONA (LLOBREGAT / GARRAF)

At the moment the days are flexible, any four consecutive between the 10th to 18th. Stephen's self catering accommodation is available. My wife will be coming with us on the Pyrenees and Steppes days but I'm on my own the other two days. I'm interested in photography so this would be ideal for another photographer but still suitable for any birder.
If you're interested PM me and I'll pass your details to Stephen who can discuss price etc.
This will be my second trip with Stephen and I'm sure you will have a very pleasant and productive trip, some of the scenery is stunning and Stephen knows where to find the birds.

Hi Alex. If I go directly to the link you post, I see pictures of 2012. But going to "I like" when I am inside Facebook, I see the pictures of 2013.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back