• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The Hen Harrier - D Watson (1 Viewer)

Andy Adcock

Worst person on Birdforum
Cyprus
Perhaps I can ask Jim about this title,
it states on the link you provided for the Antpittas book that this is a 'new edition'. Do they mean new edition in the true sense i.e updated text etc or do they mean reprint, it's not quite clear?

Although, further down, Mark Avery says 'reissued', it would be nice if publishers were a bit more precise with older titles such as this. I have the first edition and wouldn't buy a new one unless it held new information.

Cheers, Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back