• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swift Vulcan 7x35 Model 714 (1 Viewer)

Bencw

I may as well give up trying to reduce my collection, as as fast as I get rid of one, I see another I want. I just couldnt pass up this excellent example of the Swift Vulcan Model 714, the early version, in perfect unmarked condition, This has obviously had virtually no use, spotless inside, glass and blue coatings perfect, body unmarked, case in great condition and all straps look unused, still soft and supple. Marked FPO, Fujinon, it gives a superb sharp, bright image, with a 393ft@1000yds FOV. I had one of these, I posted before, but it's not as good condition as this, this is as new.

A few more additions since I last posted a link if of interest.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/95019762@N07/with/34688163140/

Attachments

• SWIFT VULCAN 7X35.JPG
    SWIFT VULCAN 7X35.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 137
  • SWIFT VULCAN 7X35..JPG
    SWIFT VULCAN 7X35..JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 138
  • SWIFT VULCAN 7X35...JPG
    SWIFT VULCAN 7X35...JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 122
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back