• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon D7000 with Tamron 300 MM F2.8 (1 Viewer)

ypkonline

Hi All-

I recently picked up an Tamron 300 MM f2.8 60B Manual lens and it works fine in Manual and Aperture mode not very happy with results attached a sample image taken with 2X teleconverter.

I also picked up a Adaptall 2 to F Mount converter with Chip and the chip is programmed at F2.8 and would not allow me to change the aperture using the camera ... which i thought i would do ...

Question 1: I would need help in understanding how do i program this Chip adaptor using my Nikon D7000

Question 2: What is the best way to capture birds in flight in manual mode i am spoilt by using AFS-c and High Shutter Speed in my Sigma 400 MM F5.6 not i need some help in understanding how i can do it in Manual focus mode

Thanks again for all your help
:t:

Attachments

• Munia.jpg
    Munia.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back