• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (8 Viewers)

How do you make this stuff happen so quick? It's real tough keeping up!

Love the wigeon, they, obviously, make a great pair with the teal. And all those ducks! I hope you're enjoying the challenge, best of luck mate, it's certainly looking good so far.

Woody

Main Drain , Cley

Water Colour
1/2 Imperial or 22" x 15"
A winters day when the scrapes and pools were frozen over.From the Beach hide Cley.
+ taken in nat. light

Attachments

• Duck12.jpg
    Duck12.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Duck14.jpg
    Duck14.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Another cracker Arthur. There's something quite menacing about the foreground birds - the way they seem intent on bustling closer and closer to the viewer - eeeek!
Great stuff.

Excellent perspective on this, I agree with Tim, the closer birds are getting closer and closer, the atmosphere is great, I can hear those whee-oos!

Decide I couldn't leave this in pencil.
Water colour. 22" x 14".
Black-tailed Godwits

Attachments

• Bltg4.jpg
    Bltg4.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Bltg7.jpg
    Bltg7.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 79
Thankyou all.
I got dragged away not unwillingly, early and off with the grandchildren over Christmas
Didn't get a chance to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year .
take care arthur.

Worth sticking it out to the end of the drain Arthur! Love the godwits too, I wondered how you were resisting the urge to make a colour job of them and now I know.... You weren't!

All the best for 2008

Mike

My Pic's 2010

First one of 2008
Black-tailed Godwits
Water colour + sketch but decided to put them in summer garb.

Attachments

• Bltg5.jpg
    Bltg5.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 226
  • Bltg8.jpg
    Bltg8.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 346

Users who are viewing this thread

Back