• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trip to the Caucasus - April 30th to May 15th (1 Viewer)

Jeff Hopkins

Just another...observer
United States
Hi All,

I just finished a trip to Georgia and Armenia. I put a trip report for the vacation on Cloudbirders. The trip report is here.

The trip was built around a short Birdquest tour to Georgia. I added some birding in Armenia before travelling to Georgia, along with a couple of days along the Georgian Black Sea coast after the tour, plus a one day stop in Istanbul on the way home.

Enjoy!

Jeff

Boy, some real quality there Jeff, nice one. And hey! You finally got your Corncrake! We had one walking across a road and trying to hide (ineffectually) under a boat trailer in Scotland a couple of weeks ago, so you see, they're not so tough!

Cheers

James

Nice report, great birds and area. (When I went to Armash Fish ponds it was only to be rather ignomiously removed unfortunately though ... )

But please, please Capitalize all bird names ... ;) (it's convention too!)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back