• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Yahoo group problems with photos (1 Viewer)

Paul Higson

Our Yahoo group on Orkney - orkbird - is having its photos/albums m****d about with by Yahoo.

When you go to an album that has say 200 pics in, you can only see 40 (rest viewable via photostream) and all other photos on the site are now dated March 18th, so there is no way of knowing when they were taken.

Is this happening elsewhere ?, and is there any way to get things back to the way they were before ?

Whut's going on with Yahoo? It used to work so well, but now it is just confusing and ADvertisement ridden. I can't figure out how to put up a picture anymore, and I used to do it all the time? Does everyone need their own website?

I used to like Yahoo and even paid a yearly fee until...they made all the freaking changes. No more for me.

Hi, if You still have problems with yahoo groups, try out here:
www.mail4group.com/x/rf Our photographers group is using this emai group to
communicate together, add new photos,labels, events - you've got shared calendar there and other helpful features. As far as I know, if you have use yahoo groups, you can import all your e-mails to mail4group - there is an option import your mailbox.
For us it is working pretty good.

Cheers,

Pelin

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back