• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Conquest 10x56 (1 Viewer)

No one has nay interest in this? I'm dying to get to camerland and try it out but things keep cropping up on my days off.

I'm Hoping for Friday afternoon. They also have the Recon 15x50 tactical scope from Vortex on their site now. I want to see if it can best my conquest 12x45 in overall ability to get a view of far objects. So far Even the Minox 15x58 didn't give me as nice of look at a particular far object as my Conquests did so that thing better have some very good coatings. I'm hoping it's good and at least decently hand holdable. It would be nice to travel light on bright day with the 2 extreme's of that and a Zeiss 8x20.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back