• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Poland 2016 29th May – 5th June (1 Viewer)

dwatsonbirder

Participants: Gareth Blockley, John Firendship-Taylor, Daniel Watson

Itinerary: 4 days in Bialowiza NP, 3 days in Biebza NP

Introduction:

After a very successful visit last year (170 + species and finding several scarcities/rarities), it was inevitable that I would want to return to Poland again this spring. None of the team from last year were able to make it due to work/family commitments, so I teamed up with my local birding friends Gareth and John on what would be their first and my second visit to this wonderful country.

The timing of the trip was selected to coincide with several of my target species we missed by a few days last year, which are local rarities in their own right: Blyth’s reed and Greenish warblers, as these are species that I have wanted to catch up with on their breeding quarters for a long time after seeing migrants in the UK and south-east Asia. The timing was less optimal for species such as woodpeckers and some passerines, and it was evident that there was a subtle shift in the numbers of some species in relation to last year, with many birds actively feeding young and being consequently being less vocal

Day one:

A mid morning flight meant that we arrived in Modlin airport just before midday on Sunday. The weather was great with bright sunshine and very warm. First bird off of the plane was a singing Black redstart before we’d even made it off of the runway and to customs. We collected our hire car (Nissan qashqai) and set off for the forests. One slight problem – we decided that we would use the flashy in-built (Polish language) satnav in the car rather than Gareth’s tomtom – and as a consequence we set off in a north- westerly direction (a bit like a misguided greenish or Blyth’s reed warbler…) and ended up driving as far as Ostroda before we clocked our error!
In the end it took us a total of 9hrs to get to Bialowiza, arriving at our accommodation just before 11pm. Bugger.
Along the way we had a few nice birds to lift the spirits, Serin, Marsh warbler, Hobby, White stork, Pied flycatcher, Golden Oriole, Montague’s harrier, which helped the situation, but with it being the start of the holiday, and being a generally affable bunch, we made light of the situation and ended the evening having a beer listening to Corncrake, Thrush nightingale and Icterine warblers singing in the warm night of the forest.

Day two:

We awoke about 5:45, and John and Gareth were keen to get out asap, it took me a little longer as I was in desperate need of a shower. I joined them on the road towards Zebra Zubra a little after 6am, and in the meadow on the left of the road we added Red backed and Great grey shrikes, Barred, Marsh and River warblers, Whinchats, Crossbill, Great spotted and Green woodpeckers (my 10th Polish woodpecker after seeing the other 9 last year!) and a vocal corncrake in a 30-minute wander.
I suggested that we may want to head into the village and spend some time in Palace Park, which surely ranks with the likes of Central park and Suan Rot Fai as the best town parks for birding. On our way we saw a few Tree sparrow, and as we entered the park John spotted a wryneck sunning itself on a roof.
For the uninitiated the park is excellent for birds, and is a must do for at least one morning if visiting the area.
We quickly located more Marsh and Icterine warblers, as well as Common rosefinch, Great reed warbler, Serin, Northern long tailed tit, and the first of many Hawfinch “tik-ing” overhead. We walked around the lake soaking in the atmosphere and headed towards the wooded area to the northern end of the park.
By the plastic bison we saw our first decent woodpecker – a fine male Middle spotted, which flew back and forth between the trees near the lake and where the bird was nesting. We didn’t see the female that morning, but we did see both birds in the same general area on the day we left, so we assumed that their brood had hatched during the time we were there.
Our forth woodpecker species of the trip was added shortly afterwards, with a smart female Lesser spotted feeding in some trees before flying towards the nest on the other side of the park.
By the main entrance to the park we spotted a cracking male Collared flycatcher hawking for insects, whilst a female appeared from a hole in a nearby tree.
We settled down for a good hour to watch and photograph the birds as they foraged for insects and popped in and out of the nest, these birds are always a pleasure to see, and the great views they afforded meant they were a very early highlight of the trip.
We continued around the park, and Gareth picked up a Honey buzzard drifting overhead, sadly John didn’t get onto the bird which was a bit frustrating as this was a major bogey bird for him – next time!
By this time we were rather hungry, and we opted for dinner before trying a site where I had seen Bison last May. We enjoyed some delicious local food – John and I enjoying wild boar, Gareth opting for Carp –before heading to a clearing to the west of the village. We spent an hour in-situ before deciding to have a drive around the general area, sadly there was no sign of any Bison, but we did catch up with a hunting Tawny owl as well as seeing a few Roe and Red deer and a single fox.
By 11pm and after a celebratory beer we were pretty exhausted and we called it a night ready for a 4:30 start the next day.

A few images

A few images from the first couple of days

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    259.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1086.JPG
    IMG_1086.JPG
    617.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    367.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1198.JPG
    IMG_1198.JPG
    746 KB · Views: 124
Day 3:

Our second full day in the forest started off with a truly magical 2 minutes. We had opted to spend the early part of the morning birding the Zebra Zubra trail to the west of the village, and just before we reached the boardwalk a female Elk crossed the road in front of us. We all stopped, absolutely transfixed, when the Elk stopped on the side of the road and looked over her shoulder and from the opposite side of the road a small calf emerged and stumbled over the tarmac. Magic. As if that wasn’t quite good enough, literally 30 seconds later a cracking Pine marten appeared just a few meters on, and ran towards us as I squeaked at it, before having a brief sniff and disappearing back into the trees. Pretty good!

We continued onto the trail. Last year this area of forest had been alive with the tones of Golden Orioles, Starlings as well as various woodpeckers and warblers, but this morning was somewhat quieter. Things started well with a singing Collared flycatcher, but after a rather slow hour we had little to show save for a few hawfinch and another Middle spotted woodpecker. Overhead we heard a rather unusual if not entirely unexpected piping call – a displaying Green sandpiper.
A little further on and we picked up on an odd high pitched call, there was some debate over what we had actually heard, with it being in the high frequencies, but John and I suspected it may be a Hazelhen. I had probably heard this species in basically the same circumstances last year, and despite attempting to search for the bird I was rewarded with little more than a few ticks for my efforts. John and Gareth noted an interesting looking white butterfly spp, but I decided to continue along the trail. As I rounded a corner I heard a clattering of wings to my left, as a greyish gamebird with a notably black throat and tail band, as well as a red wattle flew over the boards about a meter in front of me – a cracking male Hazelhen!
I was equally jubilant as frustrated – the bird had been just next to the boardwalk and I had half-wittedly flushed the thing, but this was a lifer for me. I waved at the guys frantically and they crept down towards me. After a minute or two the bird began to sing – a weird mix of goldcrest and a rusty bedspring – and we managed a few brief flight views of the bird between the spruce trees.
We decided to head back, as one the whole the woodland was rather quite, and it was still early enough to spend some time in Palace Park, and more importantly breakfast! We spent a bit of time looking for woodpeckers this morning, and we managed to locate both Black and White backed in addition to yesterdays Lesser and Middle spotted.
We were rather surprised that the White backed had a fledgling feeding with them, it was certainly the case that breeding was much more advanced this year! A nice surprise was stumbling upon a Thrush nightingale collecting insects from the path just in front of us, the bird flew off to our right, and we could hear the calls from the nestlings as they were fed at the base of a willow. A bit further on and we enjoyed more views of Collared flycatchers feeding young, after spending a good 30 mins we decided that it was time for some food, but not before we had located a fine Grey headed woodpecker in the traditional spot near to the Sewage farm.

We spent the afternoon cruising around the forest checking various different areas, and we managed to locate 5 Red breasted flycatcher territories along the road to Narewka, before we spent the latter part of the afternoon wandering around the Kosy Most area. This is a great area, with plenty of options in different woodland types, and also the chance of some good butterflies. Horseflies were a bit of an issue in the area, and I managed to secure several holes in my legs. We added Crested tit to our tally, and managed decent views of River warbler and Barred warblers.

We headed back to the village via the hamlets of Budy and Teremeski where we failed to encounter Bison for the second evening in a row… tomorrow perhaps.

After a tasty dinner we opted for a drive around the village in the hope of catching up with Blyth’s reed warbler – the birds were due any day now. After about an hour we had heard Savi’s, Grasshopper, River Icterine, and Marsh warblers as well as many Corncrake, but it appeared that the Blyth’s reed warblers had yet to appear. With a drizzle turning to persistent rain we headed back to the room for a beer and a few hours kip before another long day in the field.

More pics

A few from Day 3

Attachments

• IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1048.JPG
    570 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    375.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    537.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1131.JPG
    IMG_1131.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 81
Day 4:

Today I suggested that we could head out for a days birding around Siemianowka reservoir, as this is another area I had previously visited, and I’d promised the chaps good views of Citrine wagtail, so after a quick check around the park and a spot of breakfast we were raring to go . We opted for the area around the eponymous village first, as there are several points that afford good views over the area. We picked up a distant eagle, which after a few minutes revealed itself to be a Lesser spotted eagle, with the double comma’s on the wings and a white line running the edge of the coverts.

We headed to a nearby tower where we enjoyed our first views of Black, White winged and Whiskered terns as they hawked over the sedges. Further out we picked up a few duck, with Gadwall and Mallard joined by smaller numbers of Teal and Garganey, and a couple of goldeneye. A non-avian highlight came with a few male sand lizard basking in the morning sunshine. These were a new species for me, and it was great to observe these beautiful reptiles at such close quarters.

We continued further around to the northern shore and visited the fishing ponds at Bachury. Here we added a calling Penduline tit to proceedings, as well as Black headed, Common and Caspian gulls. Sadly the water levels were a lot higher than last year, and there was no sign of some hoped for waders. As we drove back through the village I picked up a large raptor from the car, and a quick scan revealed a cracking adult White tailed eagle. We did see several around the fringes of the shore of the lake, but I was pretty surprised that there were notably fewer than last year, perhaps as a result of the higher water levels.

Outside the village we failed to locate any Ortolan at a traditional site, so we continued round to the Cisowka end to try for a few different birds. Along the road we saw a few more Hawfinch, as well as a brief hoopoe and a few Golden oriole. Eventually we parked up at the end of the road where the railway crosses the dam wall. There were a few butterflies about, so John and Gareth wandered around adding the first Black veined white to our growing Lepidoptera list whilst I scanned for raptors. I was watching Marsh harriers over the marshes to the south when Gareth whistled and waved frantically.
I headed straight over and was immediately greeted by the languid song of a cracking Blyth’s reed warbler! Fantastic stuff indeed, and one of my main targets down. We watched and listened to the bird for a while and managed to secure some decent recordings, I even managed to get some footage of the bird as it sang, sadly most of it was out of focus as it moved rapidly around in the thick undergrowth.

A few crane drifted overhead, and we saw a few more raptors making the most of the sunny but breezy conditions. Further along the dam we noted a few more typical species of wetlands, and it appeared there were good numbers of marsh terns present. Later on in Biebza it became apparent that the water levels were much lower than the previous spring, and it seems that most of the birds had dispersed into the wider area, and that good numbers were now settled in at the reservoir.

As it began to cool down a bit later we headed back to the car, and I drove to an area where several pairs of Citrine wagtail breed.
I visited this area last year with a local friend who told me this was one of the first areas of Poland to be colonized by this attractive Asian wagtail and it seems that they are doing very well. We waded out through the sedges and onto a bank which acts as an excellent vantage point to view the birds as they feed and sing without disturbing the birds. After a good 20-30 minutes I picked out a female at a fair distance which flew towards us, and then directly overhead. Nearby a Spotted crake called. A short while later a cracking male appeared about 10 meters away and we spent the next hour and a half enjoying two pairs feeding and singing at very close range. This really was one of the highlights of the trip and there were beaming smiles all round as we crept back to the car.

After dinner we headed back out to the hamlets in the forest for dusk looking for mammals. Near to Budy things started slowly with a few Red and Roe deer, before things kicked up a notch when we spotted a Beech marten in the road. Not bad, but with the light failing it was time to check the clearings around Teremeski. This is an excellent area for Bison, and we were not to be disappointed! A large brown motionless blob in a field didn’t look very inspiring with the naked eye, but with binoculars we could just about make out a pair of horns… I set the scope up and we were soon enjoying our first (and sadly only) bull Bison of the trip!

That would have been a very enjoyable end to the day, but the forests were not quite done with us yet…

We opted for one last drive around the village and on our last stop at the eastern most point we struck gold – our second singing Blyth’s reed warbler! We enjoyed the bird for a good 30 minutes, and we were impressed by its mimicry skills – rosefinch, wood warbler, blackbird, yellow wagtail and even a snatch of Rustic bunting song!

John got some great sound recordings that should appear on Xeno Canto in the next few days.

We headed back to pack our bags ready to leave the forests the following day, and enjoyed a couple of celebratory beers after a cracking day.

Siemianowka reservoir

More pics...

Attachments

• IMG_1108.JPG
    IMG_1108.JPG
    404.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    375.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1166.JPG
    IMG_1166.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 105
Day 5

Today we left the forest for Biebza. As it was to be a travel day I’d suggest a few sites we could call in at to break up the journey that could produce a few interesting birds. Early doors we had one last wander around Palace Park which produced much the same species as the previous few days, but the highlights were when we managed to locate nests of both Black and Lesser spotted woodpeckers – it was fantastic to watch both at such close quarters and be able to directly compare the largest and smallest of the European woodpeckers.

After a quick breakfast we hit the road, and our first point of call was the Bialystok fishponds – a well watched area with a team of regular locals. This particular corner of Poland appears much the same as any other in the area, but it has produced several very good birds in the past thanks to the diligence of local birders.
The fish ponds are a really good area to catch up with Savi’s warbler, Penduline tit and Little crake. The first two species were in attendance (though not quite as showy as last year) but the water levels were much higher and as a result we didn’t manage to catch up with Little crake.

There were some other decent birds in attendance, and I had my best ever views of Bittern, as one flew between the reedbeds just meters in front of me. We watched a White tailed eagle successfully catch a fish, whilst the grating song of Great reed warbler echoed around us.

After a while we decided to continue on our journey, stopping at a supermarket in order to pick up some wellingtons ready for our exploits in the marshes. At this point we finally managed to pick up some wifi, and were more than a little shocked when we learnt of a Broad billed sandpiper at Brandon Marsh – not a million miles from where we all live. With this in mind I regaled the guys with tales of our encounters with 3 individuals and a Terek sandpiper that we found last May, and suggested that it may be worth calling in at the same site just in case!

We continued north towards Monki and pulled into the village from where we could explore the fishponds. The water levels again were much higher here, and it took a bit of time until we picked up a few birds. Marsh warblers were singing from a roadside ditch, whilst Blue headed wagtails called from overhead wires. We heard the call of a redshank and set off in that direction. The first pool produced a few birds, with Whiskered and Black terns hawking overhead, and on the water a flock of mallard contained Garganey, Tufted duck, Pochard and a fine Shoveler. A bit further along and we located a few waders. Ringed and Little ring plover ran about on some shorter turf, whilst some of the wetter areas held Common, Green and several Wood sandpiper, Redshank, Greenshank and two fine Spotted redshank in full breeding garb. A couple of ruff flew in and joined the birds whilst we watched. No rare waders this year!

As we wandered about the general area we picked up a Hoopoe flying backwards and forwards to a likely breeding spot, whilst overheard were Marsh harrier, Raven and a male Cuckoo chasing a rufous female. Whilst watching the antics of these birds I clocked a couple of small dove flying directly towards us, and as they came closer and banked we confirmed that these were Turtle dove, our first of the trip and sadly becoming quite a notable bird thesedays.

By late afternoon we’d checked into our accommodation just outside of Goniadz and headed down the Tsar road. We were a little uncertain as to what to do this evening, so we opted to head to a site for Great snipe whilst keeping an eye open for any mammals along the road. It was a very warm evening as we made our way along the track to the watch point and the air was filled with the song of Thrush nightingale and various warblers. We settled in for a long wait, entertaining ourselves with several roding woodcock which were doing regular passes directly overhead. As the light began to fail a Grasshopper warbler began to sing, and we were primed for either the strange song or the high jump display of Great snipe. Sadly as the light began to fade neither was happening, quite likely due to the drastically lower than normal water levels. We were to be rewarded for our efforts however, as no less than 9 Black stork came in to roost, as well as a single flock of 38 Great egret – quite a sight and a really pleasant way to end the day.

Day 6

Today we explored the southern half of Biebza National Park. Our first port of call was in Goniadz village itself, where we explored the area around the “hunters lodge” – this is a very good area for warblers and immediately out of the car we heard several Icterine warblers, as well as a few Garden warbler and a single Barred warbler. The best was to come very soon afterwards as a rather tuneless scolding song drew our attention to a cracking Greenish warbler! We managed to get a few sound recordings of the bird, and eventually pinned the bird down as it moved about in the mid story of a large willow tree. I ran back to the car for my camera and in the meantime Gareth and John enjoyed good views of the bird in the false acacia. Despite our best efforts we didn’t manage any photos, but that didn’t mean we enjoyed the experience any less. I was pretty chuffed as I’d now clocked both target birds with the bonus of a Hazel hen – surely it couldn’t get much better?

We headed north for a site I had some gen about breeding Greater spotted eagle near to the village of Kapice. On the way we did a random roadside stop to scan an area of woodland, and were rewarded by a pair of Hen harrier floating over the pines. A little further on and we saw an interesting female harrier perched at the side of the road so we decided to stop. Whilst we examined the bird Gareth picked up the song of an Ortolan – a declining species across Europe and a new bird for John. We eventually pinned the bird down singing atop a birch tree and then onto some wires, it was quite distant but with the scope we were able to pick out all of the key features.

We returned to looking at the harrier when a small sandy colour passerine flicked up in front of us – a tawny pipit, another localized bird in Poland and the second lifer for John in as many minutes… Whilst we watched the pipit a cracking male Montague’s harrier materialised as if out of the air and passed in front of us just a few meters away. At this point we were all very much enjoying our random stop, when John happened to look up. It was one of those very odd serendipitous moments where something akin to a sixth sense makes you look in a particular direction. A massive grin appeared across John’s face and he just pointed to the sky – with the naked eye we could clearly see a raptor circling and a quick glance with bins revealed the unmistakable markings of an adult Honey buzzard. Incredibly this was a third lifer for John in less than 5 minutes and a very long overdue bogey bird.

We continued on to the site for the Greater spotted eagles and it was really warming up quite nicely.
We made our way down the track to view the forest but there were numerous butterflies to provide a distraction. Gareth and John clocked a great deal of species but I continued down the track. I picked up a promising looking Aquila and watched it in the scope as it slowly drew nearer, when it was close enough I rattled off a few shots which confirmed the bird as an adult Lesser spotted eagle, nice enough but not what I’d hoped for. By this time we’d been on site for about an hour, and I’d had a little too much sun and not enough water, so I headed back for a quick snooze in the air conditioned car whilst the others chased after butterflies.

Our next point of call was Mscichy, an excellent area for Bluethroat, and also the chance of Great spotted eagle as well as being a generally good area of wetland. We stopped just outside of the village and managed to get a few decent but decent views of Bluethroat as they sang from the reed-fringed scrub. Driving down this track last year had proved impossible beyond a certain point as the water levels were so high as to totally cover several areas – no such problem this year as we drove all the way to the end and parked up next to the watch tower.

There were quite a few people present at the tower including from Wild Poland and some Dutch birders, we had a bit of a chat and they confirmed that they’d just seen Greater spotted eagle 10 minutes previously – damn! We spent a good few hours watching the skies from here and saw several decent birds – Black stork, White tailed eagle, Lesser spotted eagle, Hobby, Great egrets etc, but the real highlight was a fine pair of male Elk out in the middle of the marsh with full antlers.

People began to drift off and as the sun began to dip a bit lower in the sky we decided to end our vigil and head for probably one of the most famous 400 meter stretches of boardwalk in Europe – Dlugu Luka.
This is the premier site for Aquatic warbler, and we were not to be disappointed. We picked up birds singing about halfway along and enjoyed some reasonable views. As we got to the end of the boardwalk we had 5 birds singing around us, including one bird that showed down to less than 10 meters – the photos speak for themselves and it was a magical end to the day. Gareth drove us back to our accommodation and we headed back down the Tsar road after dinner to look for mammals, sadly we didn’t have any success and I was so exhausted I fell asleep on the way back. What a day.

Last edited:
Day 7

With pretty all of our target species in the bag we decided that our last day would be kept open so that we could just enjoy the birds without worrying about targeting specific species. We got up (after some debate) at half 4 and headed straight for Mscichy as we all wanted to get a few shots of Bluethroat as well as maximise our chances of jamming in on Greater spotted eagle. As we pulled up outside the village there were several Bluethroat already in full song. We split up each following up on a different territory and having a great deal of success. Gareth managed to watch a bird singing down a few meters and John had similar success but sadly the individual I chose was somewhat less obliging but I relished the chance to get to grips with the song again – who knows if I’ll pick the song up emanating from a local wetland one spring day ;)

We headed down to the watchpoint once again but along the way something caught my eye – a fleeting view of a bright bird flicking amongst the sedges. We pulled over and a buzzy call to our left announced the arrival of a female Citrine wagtail, a real treat! As we watched the bird feeding, it was joined by an absolute stunner of a male that approached to a few meters. We enjoyed the birds for a good 40 minutes as they collected food and flew back to their nest. In total we found a minimum of 5 territories during our trip and a minimum of 3 active nests (carrying food and faecal sacks) so it would be fair to say there will be many more territories in the less accessible areas and it appears the species if doing very well indeed, which can only be good news.

At the watch point we had more or less the same suite of species as the previous day, but as there was more cloud the raptors were less active. We were pretty tired so headed back for a few hours kip.

After a few hours rest we decided to head back to the fishponds to look for waders, but there was nothing happening and we were asked to leave by the bailiff - unable to explain what we were doing in our very limited Polish we abandoned the area and picked a random area in the southern part of the National Park to explore, little did we realise how fortuitous this decision would be…

We were aiming for the water meadows to the west of Tykocin but along the area we notice an interesting area of what appeared to be heathland. We parked up and entered the area with a mind of catching up with a few butterflies and with some luck, perhaps Smooth snake. We wandered around and Gareth located a few Sand lizard whilst John and I watched a cracking male Red backed shrike. Whilst scanning the area I noted a raptor circling the forest to the back of the area and something about it piqued my interest. I shouted for the guys to get onto it, and we watched the bird for a good 10 minutes. Initially we thought that it was a roughleg as it had a contrasting appearance, but there was no black terminal band on the tail, instead it faded to a ginger colour. It had notably large carpal patches and a pale head, but most alarming was the amount of white on the upper-wing at the base of the primaries! I pondered over Steppe buzzard but the bird didn’t look right. We reviewed Collin’s when we got back to the car and confirmed our suspicions it was indeed something unusual – a cracking rufous phase Long legged buzzard! This was a bird that Gareth and I had previously seen, but neither of us seen one for a few years and it was totally unexpected.

We decided one last look in at Dlugu Luka to enjoy more Aquatic warblers and we were duly rewarded with great views yet again.

We decided that we would call it a day and have a few drinks and a pleasant meal at the hunters lodge in Goniadz celebrating a fantastic trip, and promised that we would return again in the future, maybe even next year!

Final few..

Final few pics from our last day.

Attachments

• IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    422.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1432.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG
    534.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1518.JPG
    IMG_1518.JPG
    464.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 13327432_1009236795850379_4544228849233593947_n.jpg
    13327432_1009236795850379_4544228849233593947_n.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 104
Cheers Pete, it is an essential European destination in my opinion. Best to go sooner rather than later before the Polish government has their way with forestry extraction.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back