• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

zeiss victory compact... new (1 Viewer)

cycleguy

All,

Looking thru a cabela's optics mag that arrived yesterday. The picture of the victory compact is a dual hinge modern industrial design style. Not the single offset hinge design of the past. Have you seen it? Used it?

CG

They probably just made a mistake with the photos of the model they are
selling.

The Conquest pockets are double hinged, and the Victory is single hinged.

Jerry

Cabelas has misidentified the Zeiss compacts in a number of their catalogs over the past year. It seems they get them wrong more often than they get them right.

Bob

I love my little single hinge 8x20 Zeiss... if the Leica 8x20 Ultravid were a single hinge I'd own those!

I love my little single hinge 8x20 Zeiss... if the Leica 8x20 Ultravid were a single hinge I'd own those!

Me too Mac.

Mine is sitting 1' away from me on this workstation and is ready to grab in an instant. Its a little gem :t:.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back