• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wild Night In - BBC2 - Sunday 8pm-10pm (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
Hi there

Just to make all Springwatch Supporters aware there is an extra programme is on this Sunday on BBC 2.

Another Springwatch offshot and worth a watch. According to the Radio times 19th-25th June there is a good write up about the programme.

It is more to do with raising money, but still worth a watch.

Regards
Kathy
x

Last edited:
It appears to be a fundraising event, a bit like Children in Need or Comic Relief. It has been on once before, a few years ago, which it makes me wonder why the BBC don't make more of it like they do CIN or Sports/Comic Relief. These are on all evening with saturation coverage in the media.

Missed the Norton, though I found Humbug bloody annoying too...

Did, however, text a donation. Anyone else wants to, send WILD to 70700....

This was awesome; gt bustards, abyssinian wolves, siamensis crocodiles and a yellow morph jungle nymph all showed up in the bits I watched whilst flicking over from the brazil game. very interesting stuff compared to what I was expecting.

This was awesome; gt bustards, abyssinian wolves, siamensis crocodiles and a yellow morph jungle nymph all showed up in the bits I watched whilst flicking over from the brazil game. very interesting stuff compared to what I was expecting.

hi Isurus

Pleased to hear that programme was worth a watch - great result.

I did not see the programme last night due to my OH watching the footie

So will look at the BBC I-player instead.

Regards
Kathy

I can't stand that bloke and avoid anything that he is in. I'll record the prog and skip past his bit. :)

I watched the repeat and yes I can't stand Graham Norton but in his film he ventured into a territory of wolves with an open mind and was genuinly moved and left speechless (very rare for Norton), he presented with great dignity and provided what was probably the best part of the show and I bet his input helped to raise a good bit of the cash too. Credit where credit is due, the Graham Norton I saw was nothing like the Graham Norton we think we know. He did a bloody good job!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back