• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (6 Viewers)

Three little old men

Time to leave alone.
Water colour.
A challenge to make flat look interesting, I wouldn't mind some rocky cliffs.I will just have to look at your pic's Tim till I get the chance.

Attachments

• E 12.jpg
    E 12.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 61
  • E 14.jpg
    E 14.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 63
  • E 15.jpg
    E 15.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 78
That's a beauty Arthur. Very brave to tackle that angle and you've produced probably the most unusual kingfisher pics I've ever seen.

Woody

Love seeing what you are doing Arthur- you seem to be on a roll at the moment- keep it up. I don't know about you but life always seems better if at those times. Lovely work.

a creative patch indeed, enjoying seeing you branch out and pushing your boundaries. The swans are very clever.

Thankyou all.
Yes I am enjoying myself ,experimenting with the different mediums Wendy. But the Wife say's that everytime she goe's out theres a different picture on the wall as i have changed them round.

Spent a bit more time with the fluffball. Cant hurry oil as much as I would like to get on.
Dif. in a natural light photo.

Attachments

• Lgr5.jpg
    Lgr5.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Lgr6.jpg
    Lgr6.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Superb work Arthur!
Agree with the previously mailed comments entirely!
The swan composition is an extraordinary one and this little Grebe
is a joy for the eyes!!

Paschalis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back