• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing September 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday, August 11th entry ....

3:)Wow, my lucky day. Thanks Charles and for everyone's good wishes. Charles please discount this post for inclusion in the next competition, just wanted to thank you. And good luck to everyone for the next one.

Good job on your persistence in posting entries. It paid off! Here's hoping the new Prime will enhance your future birding adventures. And here's hoping your post will bring some good luck to my entry for today!

Congratulations to Joannec (he says through gritted teeth!). Seriously though, congratulations. We are all responding in the hope of being next month's winner, otherwise we would probably not be replying. I am writing this because of the faint chance of winning something for nothing. It has never worked before and I see no reason why it should work now.............but there is always hope!

"Good Morning Vietnam !"

Robin Williams, 21st July 1951 - 11th August 2014, often in space, God Bless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back