• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bird list (1 Viewer)

Check out the British Ornithologists Union website. They have the complete British List on there...I once printed it out when I was working on updating my Life List but as so many bird names keep getting changed(STOP IT GUYS!!!)I had to keep referring back to my Collins Guide and double-checking names with latin!!!

http://www.bou.org.uk/recbrlst.html

Hope this helps!

GILL

Hi petew,

On behalf of all the Moderators and Admin. Staff let me wish you a warm Welcome to BirdForum.

You will, I am sure, find that the vast majority of the membership of this sight are a helpful and friendly bunch... in fact you know that already from the answer from Gill above.

We have a wide membership throughout the world, with representation from every continent (and Essex!) and of all abilities.

Have a good look around the site, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

We look forward to hearing about your birding, but in the meantime, why not post something to "Say Hello" and introduce yourself to the members "formally"!

See you around

:t:

Hi petew,

I have a list in Microsoft Excel format that you are welcome to if it's any use. PM me with your e-mail address if you want a copy. (It's about 250kb)

Regards

Ken

As you posted under 'KENT',' are you looking for a list of birds seen in Kent?
If so we have several knowledgeable Members from there who hopefully may be able to assist.

Pete, here's an American welcome to the forum, too. Birdman has said it all already about the knowledge and friendliness to be found here.

Hope to hear from you more!

Grousemore said:
As you posted under 'KENT',' are you looking for a list of birds seen in Kent?
If so we have several knowledgeable Members from there who hopefully may be able to assist.
Yeah. And I'll try to help too. ;)

Welcome to BF, Petew.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back