• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

we have a peeping tom......... (1 Viewer)

jayuk

Well most people have birds at there feeders we have a bird who a peeping tom.. every morning afternoon evening hes there.. even the cat looks back at him, nothing send him away..

hes a cock Pheasant.. very big bird love to look at himself in the window..
:D

Attachments

• jenny11 004.jpg
    jenny11 004.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 102
  • jenny11 005.jpg
    jenny11 005.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 115
It can be fun (some think irritating) when you have a bird peep in the windows, looks like you are taking it in stride.

maybe he thinks his reflection is his mate... ive heard of other birds thinking this in car windows and stuff...

today a mockingbird was doing that. me and my dog are sitting looking out the window and the bird just walks up to the window jumps at then i guess saw me backed off and then went for it again. it was soo funny my dog was so confused

While browsing today's posts, I found your thumbnails of the cock-bird. I just thought that I would comment that it is truely sad that such a beautiful bird is rarely seen, locally, any longer. The local conservationalist protected the red fox and now, there are no more pheasants, here....Delaware, PA

they shouldnt be in america anyway they dont belong here ecologically they are damaging. in new york they are only protected because people like to hunt them if they were to be killed year round they couldnt. more room for turkeys if the pheasants arnt round anywayz

Funnyilly enough a Robin did that today when I was having breakfast in the TV room I noticed a Robin on the back gate looking at the window

Hi Euan,

Get a window feeder, I have one with chopped peanuts in and the Robin sits on it watching "the woman in the zoo" I am sure and the Coal Tit calls to say hello.

Ann

Hi Euan,

Get a window feeder, I have one with chopped peanuts in and the Robin sits on it watching "the woman in the zoo" I am sure and the Coal Tit calls to say hello.

Ann

I did have one before but it wasn't very good:brains: might try again

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back