• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is this the end of the random drawing-a-post phase, and the next two draws are going to be the ones based on a random drawing of all those persons who have posted/taken part at least once (as stated earlier in this thread)?

ie we are not meant to be posting once-a-day from now on? Does that mean we can now post more than once a day (in order to keep the topic alive/ have meaningful discussion if we want to (rather than just posting the date, or dots or whatever*)) without risking disqualification?

????!!!!!

;)

(*Whatever includes sublime poetry/inciteful comments/humorous interludes in addition to weather related comments/congratulations etc etc)

April 21st will be random draw too. The third pair of PRIME HD will be drawn from all members participating this, one equal chance for everyone.

One post per day rule still applies.

Thanks

Charles

4/7/12. July is another 3 months away. ;)

...and, Fuuuudddddgggggeee!! Charles just announced that someone got the first pair of Prime HDs!!!

Ever hopeful Delia!

Of course Joanne

B :)B :)B :):flowers::flowers::flowers:B :)B :)B :)

That should work ;)

D

PS Sorry Joanne, I had to delete your Hippies, as there were too many smilies for the post... I didn't realise there was a limit

Sooner or Later

Theodore Roosevelt and John Muir_Grizzly Giant Tree_Yosemite National Park_1903.jpgOrissa Industrial Pollution.jpg500 yr old crime.jpgUrban Decay.jpgdesertification.jpg

"God's Gonna Cut You Down" - abbreviated from Original Lyrics by Johnny Cash

You can run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Go tell that long tongue liar
Go and tell that midnight rider
Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down

Well my goodness gracious let me tell you the news
My head's been wet with the midnight dew
I've been down on bended knee talkin' to the man from Galilee
He spoke to me in the voice so sweet
I thought I heard the shuffle of the angel's feet
He called my name and my heart stood still
When he said, "Go do My will!"

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's done in the dark will be brought to the light

You can run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Tell 'em that God's gonna cut you down

Chosun :gh:

Congratulations :storm: (not jealous in the slightest ! really !) Dan K ....... looks like you're the man after all ! ;)

http://www.commercialpressuresonland.org/press/worldwide-land-grab
http://orissadiary.com/CurrentNews.asp?id=9796

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back