• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Has Anyone Used the Tract Toric 10X42? (1 Viewer)

Hello Trevor,

Would you please provide a status update on the second case mentioned in February? The first less expensive case became available in March. I am wondering what the story is on the second more deluxe case.

Thanks.

Hi Bruce,

We have a second case in development that will hopefully be ready after testing in the next 3 months. this second case will be a harness style case, so it will have the the shoulder straps for chest carry, but also a nicer fitted full coverage case.

Not sure if this is quite what your after, but it will be a more fitted option for versatile carrying.

Thanks!

Trevor
TRACT Optics

Hi Bruce,

We have a second case in development that will hopefully be ready after testing in the next 3 months. this second case will be a harness style case, so it will have the the shoulder straps for chest carry, but also a nicer fitted full coverage case.

Not sure if this is quite what your after, but it will be a more fitted option for versatile carrying.

Thanks!

Trevor
TRACT Optics

Trevor,

Thanks for the update.

I get the impression the second case option is going to be what I think is called a Bino case.

This is an example of what I think you have in mind ........

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/9...MIhvaRs-241QIVFo1-Ch23PQwGEAQYASABEgILLvD_BwE

I am not a harness user so I would pass on that option and would go with the basic case released a few months ago.

Here is an example of what would be a nice case for the Toric, but of course with a diferent logo!

http://www.birdforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=394451&d=1342187321

Thursday 20th April 2017, 16:03
I've had my hands on a Tract Toric 10x42 for a couple of days now. . .

I've seen your Maven(s) review and the GPO, yet for some reason I'm unable to
Tract down the Toric.

Perhaps, in order to round out your reviews, you've been on a quest to embrace CA and why the unfaithful cannot see the handiwork of the lawd.

ETA: Also note the Styrka S9 8x42 review 4/27/17.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back