Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Wednesday 30th July 2008, 22:33   #1
Egret

September: Cordoba or Cabo de Gato?

We will be based in the Estopona area for the first two weeks of September - my wife is a raptor nut - and would like to cover some new ground. At the moment we are thinking of two or three nights in the Cordoba area or Cabo de Gato. Frankly, I don't know whether either is worth the trip, at that time, so I would appreciate any thoughts, either negative or positive.

We have done La Handa etc with Steven Daly (great guide) often enough that we feel we want to see pastures new.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Andy

I'm not indecisive I just can't make my mind up!
Old Monday 4th August 2008, 19:45   #2
john-henry

Hi Andy,
Just noticed your thread, don't think your choices will be all that good or BOP, Tarifa is the obvious choice for them, there should also be plenty of passerines etc passing through.
If you want birding in a different area but not too far from where you're staying have a look at this website it may give you a few ideas.

good luck

John
BF Supporter 2007
Click here to Support BirdForum
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: