Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Monday 5th July 2010, 02:01   #1
lvn600

Free video editing software for fz 35/38?

I just bought an fz35 but I'm having some trouble figuring out how you edit the movies. With my canon I did the editing on windows movie maker. The fz camera came with photo fun software but which allows you to trim movies but I'm not sure if it works with mpeg. I would like to be able to title the movies, and trim or combine them for upload to blogger. Is there any program you can download for free off the internet that will do this?

Another quick question. Can you use digital zoom while filming video with fz35 ? Digital zoom stayed on automatically with my canon S2IS video but the fz is stuck on optical zoom so far while filming.-thanks-Larry

Last edited by lvn600 : Monday 5th July 2010 at 11:28.

BF Supporter 2006 2007 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: