Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Friday 5th November 2010, 11:04   #1
Robert_Scanlon

Colombia Feb 2011

Off to Colombia at the end of January for 4 weeks. At the moment am planning to bus it around on my tod between various Pro-aves reserves to keep costs down, but if anyone is over there at the same time and wants some help with sharing transport costs or speaking the local lingo, feel free to give me a shout.

Currently planning on visiting El Paujil and the Cerulean Warbler reserves, plus the Chestnut-capped Piha, Dusky Starfontlet and the new Tangaras one, spending a reasonable time at each one to cut down on time lost travelling.

PM or email scanlonrss at icqmail dot com

Cheers.

PS: Iberia have some pretty cheap flights to Bogota via Madrid over the next few months on their website, I paid 489 or thereabouts, a very good price given that last time I went with them I thought I was doing OK getting a fare of about 650.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: