Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Wednesday 12th October 2011, 09:17   #1
Barred Wobbler

Panasonic 1.7 telecon advice needed

My insurance company has just sent me an offer for several items. They have priced a DMC-LT55E teleconverter, when the one lost with tehe camera was a DMC-LT55.

I've done some googling, but struggle to find somewhere to tell me the difference between the two models. Is it thread size? I notice the E lists a different set of suitable cameras, or is it something more fundamental?
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: