• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Assistance Identifying Bird (1 Viewer)

mpower

Hello,

New to the forum and great information on here!

I was curious if anyone could help me identify the bird being used in this picture?

Thanks very much in advance.

Attachments

• BG0MzUwCUAEwdik-195x293.jpeg
    BG0MzUwCUAEwdik-195x293.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 161
With such an image I don't know if a location would really help. Photos on posters or advertising could be from anywhere.

I'm not sold on White-breasted Nuthatch, but the pic is very small. The shape looks good, but where is the white breast? I think Israel, which the poster seems to be about, has a couple of other nuthatches. Rock Nuthatch maybe?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back