• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sir David Attenborough's heart surgery (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
Last edited:
Hi there

Got so much admiration for Sir David - we all need him as part of our heritage.

Regards
Kathy
x

I totally agree - when he finally pops off he should be stuffed and put next to Guy the Gorilla in the Natural History Museum.

I'm sure that would be what he would want.

John

According to the latest report he has had a pacemaker fitted to control an irregular heart beat.Get well soon you great man of nature.....Eddy

Wow.

Get well soon Sir David.

You're not allowed to shuffle off just yet - the world needs you now more than ever ...... xx

Chosun :gh:

Get well soon old chap!

I was brought up on Life in Earth, Flight of The Condor etc and my son (just 5) is now a massive fan of all his work.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back