Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Sunday 5th April 2015, 18:48   #1
Peewit
Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover

Smile An Artist who makes scrap metal sulptures of wild animals

Hi there

I see that Harriet Mead is on Countryfile tonight on BBC 1

I have seen Harriets Meads work at the wildlife Artist Exhibition in London every year - and it is fabulous

http://www.harrietmead.co.uk/harriet/exhibition.htm

Well worth a look!

Last edited by Peewit : Sunday 5th April 2015 at 18:54. Reason: added

BF Supporter 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: