Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Saturday 15th August 2015, 12:03   #1
ellie-hey

printing problems

Have been printing off my images without any problems until recently and am rather puzzled as to what the problem is. I had about nearly a year without printing any pictures and now I have come back to it.. it all seems to be going wrong. Have tried printing and letting photoshop manage colour and have tried letting printer manage colour. Neither seems to make any difference. Have tried editing and then printing straight from the file where the pictures are saved. Nothing works anymore. I have Photoshop CS3 and my printer is Canon Pixma MG5250. I would be really grateful for any advice. I do know it isn't a monitor problem..otherwise it is all a complete mystery. I would really appreciate any advice.
Old Saturday 15th August 2015, 12:30   #2
Coronatus
Forum Member

I am no expert but cured a similar problem by uninstalling the printer and then re installing it. Sometimes these accursed 'updates' from Windows create conflicts.
Old Saturday 15th August 2015, 14:25   #3
ellie-hey

Thankyou, I will try and do that, ... it really worked beautifully until this recent problem,
Old Saturday 15th August 2015, 15:00   #4
ellie-hey

Thank you so much Coranatus, with some difficulty I managed to uninstall it and download new drivers and it is perfect now... I am so grateful. Thank you again.
Old Saturday 15th August 2015, 15:05   #5
Coronatus
Forum Member

Gosh. I must now be an expert. The Milky Bars are on me!

Glad to have helped.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: