Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Tuesday 25th April 2017, 04:17   #1
ornitorinca

Swarovski ATX owners - what adaptors are you using?

I'm curious to know which smartphone adaptors people are using the Swarovski ATX scopes.

I was hoping to get a universal one so as to not have to take the regular case off my phone and swap it over to the adaptor's one, however it seems Opticron's universal adaptor doesn't work with ATX and Novagrade only works by twisting the eyecup out, creating more vignetting and meaning you have to use digital zoom more to overcome it.

I'd love to know others' experiences with the Novagrade and ATX, or other adaptors, particularly if they are universal ones!

Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: