Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Tuesday 25th April 2017, 15:35   #1
Shailesh Patel

Best mirrorless camera for digiscoping

Hello Birders, which type of mirrorless camera can I use for digiscoping? I am looking for taking stills images but not videos. Currently I use sony a200 with a kowa 663m spotting scope.

What I am looking for is the body only. I also use a TSN-PA8 digiscoping adaptor for my sony a200 which has E mount. So I looking for a camera where I can use the E mount.

Thank you.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: