Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Monday 18th September 2017, 22:07   #1
pbjosh

Digiscoping with dual camera cel phones

I am going to be forced into buying a new phone at some point here as my current phone is on its last legs. Dual cameras are becoming more and more prevalent in smart phones I'm noticing. Though I don't digiscope much, I'm curious how people get on with dual camera phones, both Android and iPhone? Can you just ignore or disable the second camera or does it cause problems?
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: