Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Tuesday 5th September 2006, 18:05   #1
jillmcm

Where do I report a banded/flagged sanderling?

I saw several banded and/or flagged sanderlings at Cape May, New Jersey (USA) on Sunday and would like to know where to report them. All of the links I have found on line have been old or no longer working. Thanks for any info you may have.
Old Tuesday 5th September 2006, 18:15   #2
streatham

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmcm
I saw several banded and/or flagged sanderlings at Cape May, New Jersey (USA) on Sunday and would like to know where to report them. All of the links I have found on line have been old or no longer working. Thanks for any info you may have.
This is where I sent my info about some Semi-sands I saw this fall: louise.laurin@ec.gc.ca I got a pretty swift response telling me the birds I had seen were banded in spring in NJ - interesting to get the feedback. I think they need note on the flag color, which legs they are on and the lettering.

Luke
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: